Eddie Deen grew up on a working ranch in Wills Point, Texas. From an early age, he learned the value of hard work, determination, and relationships. A 1979 graduate of Texas A & M University, Eddie opened his first restaurant on the shores of Lake Tawakoni in 1980. In 1994, he purchased the land and buildings for the "commissary" in Terrell, Texas which is now the main staging area for Eddie Deen & Company Catering. In 1996, Eddie Deen's Ranch in Downtown Dallas was created in the old Malouf dress factory just south of the Dallas Convention Center. In December of 2008, Eddie's newest development Edison's Dallas opened which expands the services and relationships to a growing, diverse, client base.
- In 1995, 14,000 guests were served in 45 minutes for Gov. George W. Bush at his Gubernatorial Inaugural.
- In 1999, 15,500 guests were served in 38 minutes at Gov. Bush second term inaugural on the Capitol Grounds.
- In 2001, over 10,000 guests were served at the Opening Ceremonies of the newly elected President George W. Bush.
- Also in 2001, at 3 Presidential Inaugural Balls held on the same night, 22,000 guests were served at the Washington DC Convention Center.
- In 2003, 13,500 were served in 29 minutes for newly elected Governor Rick Perry on the Capitol Grounds in Austin, Texas.
- In 2005, again over 10,000 guests were served at President Bush's second inaugural, including 1,400 people a day for the Presidential Inaugural Committee.
- 2,000 people served at the black tie Commander in Chief Ball at the National Building Museum in Washington DC.
- 12,000 people were served at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- In 2005, after the Hurricane Katrina disaster, over 100,000 evacuees were served at the Convention center.
- 65,000 power-line workers for TXU were served in New Orleans and Lufkin, TX in response to Katrina and Hurricane Rita.
World's Best Caterer at creating an Experience, at your place or ours!"
|Washington, DC||Heber City, Utah||Denver, Colorado||New York|
|Phoenix, Arizona||Daytona, Florida||Santa Fe, New Mexico||Fort Sill, Oklahoma|
|Lake Tahoe, Nevada||New Hampshire||Fresno, California||Los Angeles, California|
|Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Mauritius Island||U.S. Embassy in Bern, Switzerland||Tampa, FL|
Millions of people all over the world have experienced unique parties and events catered by Eddie Deen. Currently, an average of 300,000 people are served each year at parties ranging from convention and corporate events, uniquely themed soirees, wedding rehearsals and receptions, and elegant social dinners.